Delivering for local schools:
- $1M for an upgrade to the cafeteria at Como Secondary College.
- $600,000 towards a new STEM learning space at Como Secondary College.
- $300,000 to extend and improve school car parks at Como Secondary College, which will reduce traffic hazards during the before and after school peak periods.
- $300,000 for Kensington Primary School to resurface three basketball courts which are open to the local community out of school hours.
- $185,000 to refurbish the playground at Curtin Primary School.
- $150,000 for a nature playground at Collier Primary School.
Delivering for local clubs:
- $17,000 for defibrillators in venues including South Perth Bowling Club, Como Bowling Club, Manning Rippers Amateur Football Club, Trinity Aquinas Amateur Football Club, and Moresby Street Hall.
Delivering to improve local roads:
- $1.3M to upgrade the intersection of Mill Point Rd and Mends St in South Perth by installing a raised safety platform and modifying traffic signal.
- $46,667 to upgrade the intersection of Mill Point Rd and Forrest St in South Perth by installing median islands and line markings to protect right turning vehicles.
- $85,333 to close the southern approach on Edgecumbe Street at its intersection with Paterson Street in South Perth and install a cul-de-sac.
Delivering accessible and safe transport:
- $2.6M to upgrade the Mends Street Jetty which includes a new boarding area compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), 20m-long pedestrian ramp connected to a floating boarding area with a gentle gradient, allowing the safe movement of all passengers and passenger gates to enable the ferry master to safely control the movement of passengers on and off the ferry, improved seating, and CCTV.
Delivering for local tourism:
- $43.5M towards the Perth Zoo Masterplan which includes a new café and function centre.